Robotics Returns to Pasitos! All in Spanish!
Girls and boys enjoy the projects which incorporate STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and Tinkering (learning by doing). Camp is for incoming 1st - 6th graders and all levels of Spanish are welcome!
Topics of the camp:
● Basic concepts of programming: events, commands, sequences of commands
● Basic concepts of mechanics: simple machines, gears, pulleys, levers
● Intermediate concepts of programming; Program flow model, simple sensors (wait for) behaviors, decision making structures
● Real world solutions and engineering practices like: building solutions to real world problems, problem solving strategies, teamwork, and leadership
● Tinkering & Robotics - July 8-12
● Robotics I - July 15-19
● Robotics II - July 22-26